The Garden Forums

Dig In!
It is currently Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Posting Images on TGF
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:10 pm 

TGF welcomes your images here. In accord with our Policies, the ownership and rights to images will always remain yours. In the near future, we hope to be able to host the images for you on our server. For now, please feel free to link images from your own web space or a third party image hosting service.
Many hosting services will offer advice on linking to help you include your pictures in our posts. If they offer "thumbnails" you may want to consider using them to help page load times for folks on dialup.

An easy way to add your images from any internet source:
Copy the full address of the file (usually from the browser window) including the http:/ part.
Paste it into your post where you want it.
Highlight it with your cursor.
Click the IMG button near the top of the post box area. The correct tags will be added around the image.
If you're just getting going, click on the Preview button to view your handywork before you submit it.
The website program will automatically resize it to fit the width of the post.

Please note that many new cameras are capable of multi-megabyte image sizes and they can take a very long time to load on slower connections. Please consider thumbnailing or reducing images. Pictues 500 pixels wide fit nicely here.

Avatar Images This website allows you to upload an image to identify you visually. You may use a picture of yourself or a favorite flower, for example. Just keep it clean! The instructions are included in your profile area. If you have trouble getting it to work, feel free to contact me directly for help. Remember, it needs to be small in size and file size to fit. 80x80 is the maximum size and about 25K is the maximum file size. GIF images seem to work the best for most folks.

Post subject: pictures
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:24 pm 

Hi Dan ; I can't put photo's on until I buy another camera , my computer cam gave out .
My son got a new one that only works on his newer computer XP .

Rosebud

I have Plumeria trees that I have just back budded to make them branch out so they will flower this year hopefully . These are the trees that make the Hawaiian flowers they put around your neck in welcoming you to Hawaii .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 pm 

For direct image upload to the site, see the Sticky post "Image Upload for Cena"

Post subject: Plumeria trees
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:38 am 

Hi Dan; I just found out that you need the plumeria tree to be 2 to 4 years old and they need 7 to 8 hours of full sun light to bloom . But you have to get them use to it i the spring slowly . branching also .
I'm going out soon , tALK MORE LATER ! Also said to use Peters fertilizer 20-20-20 . I have yet to find it in my area .

rosebud

I have Plumeria trees that I have just back budded to make them branch out so they will flower this year hopefully . These are the trees that make the Hawaiian flowers they put around your neck in welcoming you to Hawaii .